Recipe by JGD’s
Wine Pairing: Fletcher Bay Pinot Grigio
This fun bubbly ice cream soda dessert will have you reminiscing about days gone by! The distinctive aromatic pumpkin pie spices will surely warm you up like a warm bonfire on a cold autumn night!
- Vanilla Ice Cream, half gallon
- Caramel Syrup
- Pumpkin Pie, 1 slice
- 6 Spice Cookies, store bought or homemade (I used Sweetzels brand Spiced Wafers!)
- Club Soda
- Milk 1-2 Tbsp as needed (optional)
- Whipped Cream, Maraschino Cherries, Sprinkles
- 2 tall Milkshake Glasses, 2 Straws 2 long handled Spoons
- In a blender, mix together 4-5 scoops of vanilla ice cream, the slice of pumpkin pie, and 6 spice wafer cookies. Blend all together until well incorporated. You may add 1 Tbsp of milk at a time to get to desired smooth consistency.
- Take a tall glass and add caramel syrup to the bottom of the glass. You can also have the caramel drip along the inside of the walls of the glass too. Can’t have too much caramel!
- Pour in the glasses the pumpkin spice ice cream, so it fills 2/3’s of the way up.
- Add club soda until it reaches the top of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream, cherry, and sprinkles.
- Serve with a straw and a long-handled spoon.
- Dig in!