Recipe by JGD’s
Wine Pairing: Fletcher Bay Pinot Grigio
These aromatic and healthy lettuce wraps will make creative use of turkey leftovers! You will feed your body both health and warm autumnal flavors from a double lettuce wrap and a subtle hint of cloves in the filling.
- Butter Lettuce, 4 leaves removed whole, cleaned
- Radicchio Lettuce, 4 leaves removed whole, cleaned
- 2 cups diced cooked Turkey
- 3-4 Tbsp Hellman’s Mayonaise
- 1 stalk Celery small diced
- 6 Red Grapes cut into thin circles
- 2 Tbsp diced Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh Parsley
- 1/8 tsp ground Cloves
- 2 Tbsp organic dried Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp small diced Red Onion
- 3 Tbsp small diced Red Cabbage
- 1 tsp organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Broccoli Sprouts garnish (optional)
- In a bowl mix together the diced turkey, mayo, celery, grapes, walnuts, parsley, cloves, cranberries, red onion, red cabbage, vinegar, and S & P to taste.
- Add additional mayo as needed to get to your consistency preference.
- Take one Butter Lettuce leaf and lay on plate. Top with one Radicchio leaf.
- Fill radicchio leaf with ¼ of the turkey salad mixture.
- Top with broccoli sprouts (optional).
- Serve immediately!